Monday, July 7, 2008

Ri Maternity Leave Tdi

rocks and reefs 2

I'm back here after a period of poor painting. "
I'm still painting the picture of rocks and reefs, but I expect that I prepared a lot 'of Schoeller sheets for my beloved watercolors. Soon I'll take my camera with me, and I will get some Schoeller around hunting for feelings or emotions to be processed in color.
Mmm, that wonderful summer days!
Eh SSI, summer's day with beautiful colors and the fields that I loved. The yellow, ocher, and some red poppy in the middle of the green faded from the sun makes All the hottest and wild. I love the summer.
Add a photograph of the painting that goes on slowly. When I finish I will speak of the mixed technique I used, for now I will not say anything because I myself am in the middle of testing ... I wonder if the chemistry works ...
lazy kisses and best wishes for a wonderful summer everyone!
cbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment