Monday, July 28, 2008

Soy Products And Estrogen

4 - Mixed

When I finished coloring the picture with the time, I expected it to be a dry well and then I spent a fixative for the paints. It is found in aerosols (very comfortable). I've got three layers of data waiting to dry between one or the other. So now I am sure that the temperature will not be damaged at all.
so I take out soft brushes and cymbals, the usual rag to clean brushes, a dish to have the colors and of course the tubes of oil paint. I just used: white, black, dark blue, yellow and brown. And I start to put halos of light, shade to shade too sharp, to soften, but also to render darker shadows and light blows to the sea and rocks. I think there will be some time before reaching the end of this second step.
So in the meantime tell you how you clean oil paint from the brushes: with water and soap! It is soft and clean. I soak the brush and began to wipe the soap to dissolve the soap, when it melts, take away the color. Then rinse the brush and repeat the operation until they are satisfied.
Returning to the framework, for now I put a picture (but not final). Then you revise it.
Kisses,
cbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment