Friday, August 7, 2009

Friendship Bracelet Patterns Pokemon

Heber Percy said in a brief interview

A short interview with Sandra H. Percy, author of several books in the series Laris Publishing Manual Essays.

__________________________

- Who are you?
I was born in Tuscany, after a lifetime of family and working in the field of frivolous fashion, hoping that the roots, success, comfort and economic well-being could make me fully satisfied or at least, forty years, although all ' apex of his career, in a flash, as I watched the first few wrinkles in the mirror, I wondered: "Is the meaning of life is that all?" From that moment on, events are precipitated and after some time, I realized that the source of peace, a sense of completeness and real satisfaction I was looking for could not be in it on which I had focused my whole life was fleeting false security because they were temporary.

- So?
The completeness that should be tried elsewhere, and when I started to investigate thoroughly, I found myself to abandon her career and settle down in India where I studied the Upanishads, traveling from the tip of Kerala to snow capped peaks of ' Himalayas to enjoy the knowledge of non-dualism under the loving guidance of the great masters and contemporary exponents of the philosophy of Adi Shankara, a wonderful vibration of the Divine itself, pyramids of light and unconditional love.

-what is it worth studying ancient Eastern texts? Going beyond
concept sectarian or 'ism', through meditation and the exploration of these Vedic texts, we land-without even realizing it-a fair-minded sense of impersonality and a subsequent non-involvement, in a detached observer and a delightful sense of fun 'humor that are the prerogatives of the quiet joy of peace: these are the stars that now light up the sky of my 24 hours waiting for calm to shut this race on earth, great little secrets of the art of living and dying with no anxiety, totally relaxed.

agreeing not to live fully, but to be lived Divine energy, I have now discovered that the peace we seek out, was already inside of me I left Italy from the nest in search of God, but at the end of the race, I found myself as Dio.Vi enough? I passed the exam of your mind that judges and compare?
I assure you that no matter what others think of us! We are ONE, but each has a different facet of the same diamond can see things very differently. This is due to the level that God has planned for each reflection of himself. Now you see what is programming?

-Where do you live?
Where are they now?
I have withdrawn from all contact outside the Himalayas, on the banks of the Ganges, or in nests made of the great masters who still work on my ego and burn down all illusions that continue to shape along the path of the pure truth of monism. Today I am here but I do not know where I'll be tomorrow.

- Why did you start writing?
do not know. It happened.
how they were received by the public the first books, I understand that my hands are moving, but I am not writing and in fact I can not force myself to write a book. It happens when I least expect it. During the monsoon last year I've written three and then nothing else.
If the non-dualistic understanding of the concepts of absolute truth and should not be hidden in me, still get the books through these hands, staying behind the scenes, as a spectator of what is written with the clarity and simplicity they need players who have never opened a book of Eastern philosophy.

-Why?
Only for the simple reason that knowledge of certain truths makes us calm to the point of making us live in harmony so deep, that we no longer even need medicine or medicine: knowledge is the true holistic medicine that can turn Our attitude toward life and make quiet the mind to live in constant peace too high and lows of life.

________________________________

Link

- "How to live to God" by Sandra H. Percy

- "A Rolls Royce for peace" by Sandra H. Percy

- "A wise lazy Sandra H. Percy

- Relations karmic " Sandra H. Percy

- "Dialogues with the infinite" Sandra H. Percy

- "Divine Hypnosis" Sandra H. Percy

- "Manifest a red BMW from the seats" Sandra H. Percy

- "The Awakened Consciousness "by Sandra H. Percy

- " How to become a true yogi " Sandra H. Percy


0 comments:

Post a Comment