Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Barbie Themed Sweet 16 Ideas

painter

Want to tell a story of when I was a kid.
'm not a wealthy family so first to pay for higher than would have been my first summer vacation alone
I had to find a job.
By asking various friends I was introduced to a person who would later became one of the best friends in my life.
His name was George and the painter, now in retirement.
I started working for him in the summer of 1991 and every summer after school for years to come, thus granting the money to go on vacation the end of each school year.
So I was full of energy and put strength, passion and commitment in everything I did.
George of intelligent person that he was (he was in fifth grade but do not think I have ever known a person more intelligent than him) as noted
was quick to learn and how much effort and I would always put us both in money and compliments. Finite
five years of school I worked for him a year whole waiting to leave for Naja and then our working relationship
had the opportunity to become perfect.
I never ask to go home, glad I stopped in the evening to wash the brush and make it right even if it was past eight hours, I always tried to do a little more and certainly did not do it for the money but it is a that he repaid me a lot and more importantly: I loved him.
There was mutual respect, a respect that was not ever hear me or he used to pay me for anything suspicious.
Within a few months my wages increased several times and I learned more and more and in a short time became independent, so he could manage more contracts simultaneously.
I do not want it long, and our friendship still lasts as long as we worked together is a beautiful memory I carry with me all my life.

I wanted to tell you this experience because then who knows what absurd thought I decided to change and work for a multinational company, mind you
well with the same enthusiasm, the same commitment and the same power but unfortunately with the same expectations of my previous experience .
Needless to say I was disappointed, it took me time to understand the relationship between employer and worker would never be the same as I had with George.
I spent years believing and I just threw them.
Large companies think that just being part of a brand to give you that satisfaction that makes you work harder but that does not make you ask that makes you
give, but is not as though some fall for the logic of the brand will never be really happy, really satisfied, truly satisfied until
it will establish a relationship of genuine mutual respect and trust between employee and employer.
Multinationals such as one in which they state does not understand that they themselves could get a lot more thinking in terms of empathy and emotional and moral laws and not of elastic stretched to the limit to keep breaking.

In this post I do not question, just wanted to tell you a story and his remarks by inviting you to do with your, as always, but even more to think to keep alive the consciousness certainly deserve more money, certainly with respect, and of course you should be fine if we are truly the best you give of yourself without constraints but also with joy and contentment.
I greet you happy to have retraced his mind the moments spent with an employer, with a wonderful person with a great friend, living proof that the three things together can coexist.

Dominic D'Apice


-

0 comments:

Post a Comment