Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shark Euro Pro 384 Sewing Machine Manual

And so ... Romantic difficulties in

And so ...
then left me .. Then it happened again: While I was blessed to watch the sky from the clouds world has seen fit to fall on top of him again. Preparato.Almeno This time I was in some respects. I had already explained at the time some key issues that you find yourself having to define the first time what happens to you when you leave your first love, the greatest just because it's the first: you never had a disappointment and you do not think the 'you, that you can not succeed on her and the investment is equal to infinity plus one, you're just pure love, once you understand that this thing can end you're finally become disillusioned man or for the purposes of this I want to understand a term or the other.

When someone decides to cut and you do not Helen is interesting to note that it is inevitable to go through the same psychological dynamics of dying: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
Below are the most common reactions step by step commented:

Denial " come back to me ..." or worse " can not live without me ." It 's the case to point out ... there is nobody in the world that can not be without you, whoever is able to be alone and you're going to be living proof.
Anger "is a bitch ! all that I gave ! what I did for her ! "Etc. etc. etc., this is the moment when you're with a friend shut up because you can not do more to hear your voice complaining.
settlement " But in the end I also understand ... wrong ..." and here I had to do penalty, friends would tell you or tell you to pull out the balls, they know perfectly well that if there were no Criminal Code would be in hospital with her face swollen with slaps.
Depression: anger, denial and bargaining smoothies and left to macerate until it go bad ..., a gulp, and you do eat the stomach completely losing strength.
Acceptance " but it was better that way ... 'NOT' TRUE! but finally you're out, the cool is that you're far from dead even start living again.

So ..-.
So I left.
While I was sitting in the clouds to fish in a sea of \u200b\u200bstars to give her another dream I slipped crumble to the ground after an endless flight lasted a moment but then I'm still alive and in the end I can say, "but it was better so ... " , And now that I mezzanine floor of the new jet in the love that sea of \u200b\u200bstars, who knows that the dream that I caught was not just that, and it belonged to me instead of her.

Dominic D'Apice

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment