Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nipple Trainind Vidios



I'll try, I never stop, muse who bring meaning to my nature, a woman, more often than not an invention, a feeling even more difficult to grasp and to hold and hold him, like stepping into a bubble, a fantasy world where even a sigh little more than mild dissolves everything.

I am a romantic. I'm not the last but we are few, confused, weak, hidden, replaced by other values.

I am a romantic, in difficulty.

I would write long letters, passionate, and rivers of sweet words, thoughts of love are never enough and I do not read them I can take inspiration and being urged by the images of his face in my mind that the scans, millimeter by millimeter, where the measures There are even looking for another wonderful detail to write about; romantic egoist who feeds on the pleasure of giving pleasure, to smile, blush, his heart throb ... and hear the beat is the perfect liniment to relieve the wounds of sweet a romantic love.

I am a romantic, in spite of myself.

clumsy Warrior of the XXI century that is fighting against an army without weapons equipped with the most powerful, useless, ephemeral and devastating status symbol. Poetry against a beautiful car, an important position, a bank account ... ... is not that we lose is that we want to win, it would be like sacrificing the country at war, a pacifist like to have killed because of his ideals, we can not , you should not quote the poem in the market and give it a value with the decimal point and two zeros and sell it and turn it in his ultimate enemy: the exchange as a commodity.

I am a romantic, I believe.

A man and a woman who love one can forget the world and all its problems artificially created by the one and only function to divide us: East west north south, right left, blacks whites yellows reds, Irish English, Milan Naples, the poor rich, young adults, Men, Women, let's not fool love is union and the union is inevitably force.

torture us educated on who we should be and how we should be and make us feel bad because we are not as we say it is good to be a mechanism that we have launched ourselves, who took life-sentient being statistically we lost control. We need to eat, no matter the degree of satisfaction of their needs if they can create new ones, new excuses, new offense, new diseases, new monsters of the latent needs to become more beautiful, always stronger, always more than one requires more than our not enough poetry in this sea swim to exhaustion or drowning.

Ask instead how much music you listen, how many books you read, how much time you spend looking for a feeling that caresses your spine? ... Life.

are and will continue to be a romantic and I could not exist without women and their femininity.

I want to give a message to women that do the advertising and beauty products that are put in nude calendars, and you are already beautiful photo-retouching: STOP! are doing harm to other women!

When we fall in love, we humans will look in your eyes and dream and I swear we are not aware of what has your latest bright lipstick and how much you spent on your handbag! When I'm in love with the woman I love is beautiful!
I shudder at the thought of having a child and have them turn on the TV: the message is always the same: just as you are not worth anything, only what you sell varrai.

I am a romantic and egotistical excuse me if I take it when she thinks that I love to be worth more or less according to the ASR Total € of what she wears and not what my eyes light up when in front of me I do not like me stealing the space of a spontaneous compliment when I say I love you I always refer to your soul, flaw most beautiful smile.

Dominic D'Apice

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment