Friday, December 18, 2009

Samantha 38g Free Long Time Movies

Love Story of a Migrant

Hello,

I realize that I still deal with a sensitive topic and I want to reaffirm the strangeness of the Blog policy. I have my thoughts, dreams and other times just wanted to write and tell something to share. In this case carry a thought that I felt strong and I began to write while I was sitting in the subway in front of four faces that many would find it shady, or other annoying sitting in the wrong place where there were others like me and see a different world, a '... My opportunity is not a criticism and I do not feel better, I understand people's fears ...
short, underground, music in the ears, wandering thoughts, four migrants in front of me and think, "have a face so good. They are Moroccans? Mah .. who knows exactly where they are, I seem to good people and it makes me want to get up, shake his hand, know And let me tell their story, their country ... " think it would be a little 'how to travel even I realize that it would certainly be a trip if it is understood in the purest sense of the word: experience. I recently attended a session held by a friend, topic: "Responsible Tourism", I had never heard of before, the concept was foreign to me because just reading the definition of what it is about me realized that the philosophy behind already belonged to me, well, I think it must first be taken from our homes and even more from within us considering our mind just as a place from which to move for travel to other destinations and erase the boundaries that delineate its limits. If I think it's amazing how with a simple handshake and a chat we could get rich without spending a dime.
I realize now that I am at home what I'm telling it would be much more engaging and exciting for the reader if indeed I did, if indeed I had been raised and now instead of speculating on an event without a follow-up telling their own real stories really. More the more I realize that I am the first to have limits, and despite my awareness I can not trespass, but my fear is, is not shy and you can never tell where I will bring these thoughts that I have told and have found a door and a path to move their first steps ...
Thanks to all and good evening.

Dominic D'Apice


-

0 comments:

Post a Comment